Warehouse Outbound Lead
- 10137 Horton Rd, Charlotte, NC 28278, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
Lead a department of 20-25 in daily communication meetings and issuing each team member their daily work load. Train, motivate and lead the department to meet all daily production and safety goals, while taking direction from shift supervisor. Take on accountability for all department operations, actions, and results.
- Lead the department in the processing of outbound orders.
- Give direction on picking orders including special orders
- Train new employees
- Process end of day paperwork
- Troubleshoot miss-picks and missing product
- Audit orders for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Adept knowledge of RF Scanners/Systems
- Efficiently able to operate a Forklift (Order Picker, Sit-down or Walkie-Rider)
- Understand the basic throughput of a Logistics Operation
- Proven leadership of 10 or more people in a Warehouse setting
- Shipping and Receiving experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Experience in Warehousing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.