Order Picker 1st Shift
- 10137 Horton Rd, Charlotte, NC 28278, USA
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide in the automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors. Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois we have over 40 factories on three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S. distribution and manufacturing space. We provide our customers with a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering, quality assurance, logistic and distribution support, strategic warehousing, bi-lingual sourcing, product development, and marketing. MAT is a family of companies and products providing employment opportunities with more than 14,000 employees in 12 countries.
Warehouse Order Picker $15.00-16.00 per hour
Schedule: M-F 7am-3:30pm(Rotating Saturday schedule during peak season)
Responsible for General Warehouse Duties: Operating an Electric Pallet Jack (EPJ), RF Scanners & Staging Product.
- Inspects equipment daily prior to usage
- Picks customer orders via touch RF Scanner onto a pallet for shipment
- Performs general warehouse housekeeping
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Efficient at Operating Cherry picker or EPJ (Electric Pallet Jack)
- Recent experience in order picking
- Able to understand SAP to preform order picking
- Lifting 30-50 pounds, occasionally up to 75lbs
- Working knowledge of touch RF Scanners / System
- Able to pass equipment skills and written test
- Work well with others
- Eligible after 90 Days
- 401k + Company Match
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program & More!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.