Warehouse Order Picker - 1st Shift
- 700 N Industrial Blvd, Chickasha, OK 73018, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
Responsible for General Warehouse Duties: Operating Manual or Electric Pallet Jack (EPJ), RF Scanners & Staging Product.
- Inspects equipment daily prior to usage
- Picks customer orders via touch RF Scanner onto a pallet for shipment
- Performs general warehouse housekeeping
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Efficient at Operating manual or electric pallet jack
- Recent experience in order picking
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Working knowledge of touch RF Scanners
- Able to pass equipment skills and written test
- Work well with others
- SAP experience a plus
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug test
Starts at $13.75 per hour
Benefits after 90 days
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MAT Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.