- 2007 Royal Ln, Dallas, TX 75229, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
We are looking for an experienced production supervisor to oversee the brake shoe production process. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, knowledgeable on Lean manufacturing, have excellent managerial skills, and superior time management skills. The successful candidate will take initiative to increase productivity, reduce cost, and implement new strategies.
- Provides direction and leadership in the resolution of technical and production related problems to assure completion of weekly schedules.
- Strong knowledge of organizational workflow and ability to delegate responsibilities and formulating schedules
- Supervise approximately 25 production operators.
- Ensure adherence to all safety and quality requirements
- Oversees and/or performs maintenance work necessary in maintaining machine operations.
- Assists in the development of SOP’s specifically focused on plant manufacturing process
- Utilize metrics driven accountability for performance: TAKT, efficiency, schedule, overhead, and overtime
- Trains machine operators on procedures, methods, problem solving, programming, quality requirements and safety
- Resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent delays.
- Performs trial and prototype equipment modifications for brake lining equipment.
- Performs set-up operations for all part numbers and verifies quality by dimensional and process material testing
- Maintains daily production output and quality reports for transmission to corporate.
- Maintain inventory of essential production tools and support materials
- Machine reliability experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management of maintenance activities
- Lead/Implemented plant preventative maintenance
- Mechanical/Electrical Devices troubleshooting experience
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic maintenance experience (a plus!)
- Problem solving
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years operating experience on mechanical assembly equipment
- Knowledge of chemical handling and process control desirable
- 3+ years Lean experience with 5s, standard work, Kaizen methods, and other key Lean tools and methodologies
- Knowledge in SAP preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.