- 39300 Country Club Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide in the automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors. Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois we have over 40 factories on three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S. distribution and manufacturing space. We provide our customers with a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering, quality assurance, logistic and distribution support, strategic warehousing, bi-lingual sourcing, product development, and marketing. MAT is a family of companies and products providing employment opportunities with more than 14,000 employees in 12 countries.
As the primary support for our executive leadership team, you’ll complete mission-critical administrative tasks including calendar management, travel arrangements, and document preparation. You’ll contribute to the efficiency and success of our business through the personalized, organized, and proactive support to executive leaders with secured confidentiality.
- Manage calendars and schedules; making and adjusting appointments as needed.
- Greets and assists visitors. Arranges for conference rooms and any necessary materials that are needed (presentation packets, refreshments/meals, audio visual equipment, etc.)
- Receive incoming phone calls and respond to requests for information, taking messages, and screening requests for greater efficiency.
- Maintain filing system by creating new files, updating existing files, and removing files no longer in use.
- Copy and collate materials for use in reports and presentations and/or distribution to specified parties.
- Create and distribute internal and external correspondence. Draft professional correspondence and memos for supervisor’s signature.
- Process passport, visa and Global Entry (TSA) applications.
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory, forms, and other materials for the department.
- Compile and reconcile expense reports for immediate supervisors.
- Maintain corporate record books.
- Other duties as assigned from leadership team.
Desired Soft Competencies
- Communication – possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment – approach work activities with a focused determination to complete each task in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – follow-through on assignments and willingness to assist or guide others.
- Independent – be able to work independently by taking initiative on routine tasks or annual projects with little direction.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- 3-5 years Administrate experience required
- MS Office
- HS Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelors Degree Prefered
- 3-5 years Administrate experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.