- 39300 Country Club Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
This position is responsible for leading the monthly demand planning process (including both statistical and consensus / collaborative forecasting approaches). This individual will lead the development and recurring updates of a "finished goods" forecast. This person is responsible for leading the interaction and alignment on the cross-functional S&OP team that includes sales, marketing, supply chain planning, customer service, distribution, and manufacturing.
- Lead the monthly collaborative demand review as part of S&OP process.
- Develop and maintain a monthly forecast for all finished goods parts using order and shipment history, customer point of sale data, market intelligence, and industry trends to inform the projected demand.
- Influence and collaborate with key partners in sales, supply planning, marketing and finance to understand and interpret the potential impact demand drivers can have on demand, and adjust the statistical forecast to reflect those impacts.
- Analyze and develop insights on data from customer point of sales data systems as well as internal order management systems.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to advance the demand planning and forecasting process capabilities.
- Maintain forecast vs. actual history data by customer, product family, channel, geography, and SKU.
- Develop and maintain monthly forecast accuracy and forecast bias metrics.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise planning software (e.g. SAP, JDA, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience using and interacting with MRP systems.
- Detail oriented and ability to organize work activities in highly ambiguous situations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into high-level analysis and demand planning
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e. Excel and Access).
- Ability to work within high performing teams and is highly collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, including delivering presentation to Executive Level Team
- Undergraduate degree in business, supply chain, or engineering required.
- 1-2 years of supply chain planning experience in the areas of S&OP, demand planning, and/or supply planning.
- Knowledge of forecasting processes in sales, marketing, finance and manufacturing and understanding of basic statistical modeling methods and strategies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.