Cycle Counter Clerk
- 10137 Horton Rd, Charlotte, NC 28278, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
An Cycle Counter Clerk is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity. The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous stores/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
Maintain product identification and location program
Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them
Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations
Track and report non-conforming product
Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner
Document damaged product
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Relevant warehouse experience within the last 5 years
- Recent experience with Cycle counting/inventory
- Certified to operate forklift/reach truck at current or previous company
- Computer literate and have experience in any WMS. SAP is preferred.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data
- Strong verbal and written skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.