- 2007 Royal Ln, Dallas, TX 75229, USA
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide in the automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors. Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois we have over 40 factories on three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S. distribution and manufacturing space. We provide our customers with a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering, quality assurance, logistic and distribution support, strategic warehousing, bi-lingual sourcing, product development, and marketing. MAT is a family of companies and products providing employment opportunities with more than 14,000 employees in 12 countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorting and packaging of brake shoes
- Accurately and timely completes all production records and logs accurately
- Follow established quality procedures
- Complies with all company safety policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Maintains consistent and reliable attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalency preferred
- Six (6) months or more of work experience in a manufacturing, military, carpentry, construction, warehouse, production, landscaping or farming environment
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.