Warehouse Associates - 1st & 2nd Shift Direct Hires
- 821 Bluff Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
This position is responsible for the quality control process to include building pallets, packing, staging goods for outbound shipment. In this role, you will be certified to on the RF to complete the pick process. Generally, this position will utilize manual or electric pallet jack and may be certified to operate material handling equipment.
- Building / auditing sturdy, safe pallets of product that will arrive to our customers undamaged
- Adhere to preferred methods for outbound shipments
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; perform housekeeping duties throughout shift
- Operate handheld RF unit
- Working at a brisk pace while maintaining safety and accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to Check 50 Events per Hr. Regular Checking &/or 15 Events per Hr. for Error Adjustment
- Lifting 30-50 pounds, occasionally up to 75lbs
- Must be detailed oriented
- 1st: Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
- 2nd: Monday - Friday., 3pm - 11:30pm
- $13.75 - $15.50/hr + $400 Sign-On Bonus
- Eligible after 90 Days
- 401k + Company Match
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- $400 sign-on bonus after 120 days of full time employment
- Effective 12/01/2020
- Career Development based on Skills Matrix
- Employee Referral Program & More!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.