- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
This position has a dual role of responsibilities. From reviewing and creating import documents to handling Import order process. This person will work in our SAP software system.This role requires a critical thinker who is very well organized and able to multi task without skipping a beat.This individual will be responsible for working directly with sales, purchasing and accounting.This person must be able to work well as a member of a collaborative team.
- Work in a positive, team-oriented environment, providing excellent customer care to customers regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution
- Enter Information in Customers Portals and Pull data from Portals as needed
- Create commercial Invoices and Pro Forma
- Enter orders, credits and returns in SAP software program.
- Obtain all documentation needed for shipping and invoicing customers
- Receive and analyze customers’ requests, provide information requested or ascertain who can best provide the requested information
- Handle all incoming and follow-up calls and conduct additional research when needed
- Identify and resolve the customer’s issues
- Create and Maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Work with sales and purchasing staff/import team
- Analyze transactions, review pricing, corrects records and adjust errors
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date on training and knowledge
- Continually increase knowledge and skills through self-motivation
- Perform daily office responsibilities, working with the Customer Service Manager to maintain the efficient operation of the department
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service, accounting or import order experience. Import or accounting experience a plus
- High school degree
- Excellent Computer skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Well organized and highly motivated
- Ability to take a project from A-Z with little direction
- Ability to take direction from management
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, employment verification, drug test and computer/skills testing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.