Warehouse Associate - 1st & 2nd Shifts Available
- 821 Bluff Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
This position is responsible for tasks such as unloading containers and picking/building orders.
• Monitoring and following pallet quantities
• Maintain product identification through accurate labeling
• Insure no inventory discrepancies
• Building sturdy, safe pallets of product that will arrive to our customers undamaged
• Working at a brisk pace while maintaining safety and accuracy
• Frequent lifting of 30-50lbs, occassionally up to 75lbs
• Perform housekeeping duties throughout the shift
• Must be detailed oriented
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Relevant experience within the last 2 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.