Warehouse Receiving Clerk / Unloader - Direct Hire
- 821 Bluff Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
Basic function is to receive incoming materials, unload containers and perform the necessary computer transactions, and insure an orderly and timely movement of parts from receipt to shipment to customer.
- Responsible for the receiving and entering of incoming materials into SAP system
- Unload Containers after required certification on needed PIT equipment
- Verifies received goods to purchase orders as to identification, type, quantities and part numbers
- Monitor incoming containers arriving from overseas
- Works with accounting to reconcile inventory receipts.
- Generates Reports for inbound containers and other various reports as needed
- Maintain record keeping, filing systems, reference manuals and answer incoming calls
- Checking in & out containers, along with Yard Checks
- Adding & removing locks (kingpins)
- Detailed email responses in a timely manner
- Receive deliveries from LTL carriers (FEDEX & UPS) and give to corresponding party
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Efficient at operating a forklift
- Proficient with QA checks
- Working knowledge of RF Scanners / System
- Applicable experience within the last year operating a Forklift (Reach Truck, Walkie-Rider, Order Picker or Sit-down) & Microsoft Office
- Experience with inventory control in the last 2 years – Strongly Preferred
- Eligible after 90 Days
- 401k + Company Match
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program & More!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.