Warehouse Logistics Clerk - 2nd Shift
- 821 Bluff Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
Basic function is to receive incoming materials, perform the necessary computer transactions, and insure an orderly and timely movement of parts from receipt to shipment to customer.
- Manage customer accounts to ship material in a timely manner
- Use SAP to create shipping documents such as Bills of Lading and shipping labels
- Type routine correspondence with transportation, dispatch, and internal contacts
- Maintain daily changes to account shipping schedules
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner, direct calls and take messages
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate offices
- Perform routine clerical functions such as logging, recording and filing as assigned
- Document all appropriate information promptly and clearly
- Operate self-sufficiently and desire to learn new processes
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to communicate with carriers via the telephone.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and make simple calculations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardize situations.
- Ability to think clearly, take initiative and work independently.
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Must have previous computer experience, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite
- Monday - Friday, 2p-10p
- Eligible after 90 Days
- 401k + Company Match
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program & More!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.