Warehouse Forklift Runner / Stager
- 4500 92nd St SW, Lakewood, WA 98499, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
Runner / Stager $14.50/hr.+ benefits after 90 days.
This position is responsible for the movement of all materials throughout the warehouse using a 3900lb capacity propane forklift, to include feeding wrap stations and staging materials for loading.
- Maintain forklift safety checklist
- Clear dock for unloading of inbound containers
- Supply wrap stations with materials needing wrapped
- Organize outbound shipments by customer PO
- Comply with all company OHSA regulated safety codes
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand basic throughput of a logistics operation
- Must have good organizational skills
- Willing to work outside
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience within a warehouse in the last 2 years
- 2 years of experience operating a propane lift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.