- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
MAT Holdings, Inc. is a diversified $1 billion global manufacturing, marketing and distribution company that provides quality products and trusted brands to the hardware and fencing, automotive, and power equipment industries. For over 25 years, our multi-faceted global manufacturing and distribution facilities have enabled us to provide our customers' with products, services and logistical solutions tailored to their market needs. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence.
MAT Holdings is a diversified, privately-held family company with a portfolio of companies that manufacture, market, and distribute quality products and trusted brands to the hardware and fencing, automotive, and power equipment industries. MAT Holdings Inc. was formed in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies Inc. with its current headquarters located in Long Grove, IL. Today, the company has grown to include six subsidiary companies within the U.S. and twelve worldwide and employs roughly 13,000 people.
Reporting to Corporate Accounting Manager, this position is a tremendous opportunity to learn and use skills within the SAP enterprise system for a worldwide, growing, private company that provides job diversity and upward career path.
• Prepares journal entries for month-end accruals and reclassifications in order to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the financial statements.
• Reconciles general ledger account balances and compiles various GL account analyses reports.
• Assists in the maintenance of Fixed Asset records.
• Assists in the preparation of monthly financial reporting.
• Assists with the audit process.
• Assists with the budget process.
• Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university
- Possess excellent skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows with emphasis in Excel.
- Analytical, self-motivated, able to work alone or within a team in a fast pace environment.
- Requires ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- SAP experience is a definite plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.