- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you
This position is primarily responsible for financial support and the preparation of consolidated financial statements, financial leads for product cost development, and program accounting within our aftermarket automotive group.
- Conduct account reconciliations
- Responsible for month-end activities
- Prepares, verifies, and posts journal entries
- Preparation of consolidated financial reports
- Will assist the Accounting Manager by providing timely, accurate and concise reconciliation reports, analysis and planning activities
- Assist with preparation and evaluation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Provide support through ad hoc analyses and reports as required
- Responsible for collecting, and computing cost data for product estimates
- Aids in program accounting, financial planning and analysis
- Product cost development, program accounting, financial planning and analysis
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Self- motivated, takes initiative and is willing to accept responsibilities for results.
- Commitment to learning
- Good interpersonal skills.
- B.S. Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- SAP experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.