Account Specialist - Customer Service
- 213 Industrial Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
The Customer Service and Logistics Specialist will be responsible for receiving customer orders and forecast and loading them into the SAP system. This position will manage the ordering and issuing of PO’s for materials needed to produce the customers’ orders. Along with handle the logistics process from receiving of shipments from suppliers to producing the delivery notices to ship product to the customer.
- Update and maintain SAP for production orders.
- Work with MAT Warehouse Personnel on Receiving and Inventory.
- Handle customer orders and forecasts in SAP – standard orders, and via EDI.
- Day-to-day communication with customers and forwarders (booking etc.).
- Handling and planning of shipments, including creation of shipping documents.
- Follow-up on production of shims in MENA.
- Creation of purchase orders in SAP of materials from MAST.
- Purchasing packaging materials.
- Handling of return goods, including creation of credit notes related to claims in cooperation with the Quality Department.
- Day-to-day communication and planning with the Sales Department.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Required, BA/BS Preferred
- Requires a minimum of 2+ years in a customer service environment
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and SAP systems.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills up/down the organization. Strong planning, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Experience with logistics and supply chain management a plus.
- Able to work independently.
- Willingness to adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Spanish language skills is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.