Director of National Program Management - Aftermarket Automotive
- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
The Program Director will lead a team of program managers in all day-to-day operational requirements needed to manage key national programs. The position is responsible for key monthly reports, budgeting, coordinating and directing all program related activities to ensure that consistent customer satisfaction and progressive growth is being achieved for assigned accounts. This role provides an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, driven individual to contribute significantly to the success of an organization.
- Provides a central point of communication for customer inquiries, issues and conflict resolution to ensure excellent customer support
- Ensures current programs and development projects meet customer needs and requirements
- Leads cross-functional teams to ensure that program deliverables are consistently met on time and meet expectations
- Facilitates the communication of forecast projections and anticipated customer requirements to ensure the continuous availability of company products for delivery to customers
- Reports monthly on key customer metrics and budget requirements
- Intermittent travel to customers / vendors
- Proficient in effectively managing multiple projects concurrently and prioritize them effectively
- Capable of managing tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Promotes collaboration; involves team members in plans and decisions that affect the
- Fosters Open Communication by promoting open discussion of ideas; providing others with open access to information; listening willingly to input and concerns expressed by others.
- Proven ability to influence and shape the decisions of others and to work through issues or conflicts to create
- Ability to develop and execute plans, delegate and follow-up on assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field require
- Minimum 10 years’ sales and marketing experience
- Minimum 7 years’ in a leadership role managing a team
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Domestic and international travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.