- 700 N Industrial Blvd, Chickasha, OK 73018, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
The Maintenance Technician is essential for day-to-day general upkeep of the facility by maintaining implemented programs, emergency work orders and scheduling work accordingly. Works in cooperation with managers and supervisors to coordinate the cleaning, repair and preventative maintenance of the building, machinery, equipment and grounds in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Site maintenance - Responsible to ensure that company facilities and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, agency standards and fiscal considerations.
- Develops, implements and reviews regularly, site-specific maintenance logs for company facilities, machinery and equipment.
- Conducts monthly inspections of Preventive Maintenance Task Sheets. Provides a summary of maintenance recommendations to the Site Director.
- Coordinates, arranges, supervises or provides for the completion of corrective an preventive maintenance in accordance with operating procedures, practices and financial consideration.
- Ensures maintenance shop is adequately stocked of parts for equipment for maintenance or repair.
- Provides direct support with personnel and equipment to upgrade, renovate or improve facilities equipment or processes.
- Responsible to ensure major equipment and furnishings are maintained in safe, operable condition and / or provide recommendation for replacement.
- Develops, implements and reviews equipment records.
- Establishes procedures and contact to ensure timely repairs or equipment requiring repair on a frequent basis.
- Recommends training for personnel as it relates to maintenance of company facilities. Attends and participates in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this positions.
- Participates in development of policies and procedures related to maintenance.
- Participates in annual budge preparation as it relates to maintenance of facilities, grounds and equipment.
- Completes other assignments as deemed appropriate by management.
- Responsible for adherence of facility safety policies, procedures and instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform, the essential functions.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, - Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before vendors, contractors, groups of employees and all levels of leadership in the organization.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally require to climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 points and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals;outside weather conditions; and vibrations. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MAT Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.