- 39300 Country Club Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
Established in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide.
Ride Control, LLC. (“Gabriel”), a subsidiary of MAT Holdings, Inc., established in 1907, designs, manufactures and distributes suspension products for the automotive aftermarket and other specialty vehicles. The company is the current market leader in suspension systems products. Gabriel NA currently employs more than 1,300 salaried and hourly employees at several locations in the US and Mexico. The company has two manufacturing facilities; one domestic US and one in Mexico. Revenues for the company are approximately $200MM.
- Coordinate people, processes, and tools with one another to avoid gaps and overlaps between projects and reduce or eliminate duplication of efforts
- Lead projects that deliver the required product, service or result within scope, on time and within budget.
- Monitor and report on project status – immediate action and or escalation required for critical path items
- Consistently meet or exceed customer expectations to help ensure increased business opportunities
- Proactively and immediately provide responses to all customer requests exceeding their expectations of timing and quality
- Quickly establish the necessary front end planning requirements and communication systems to set the conditions for a successful launch under compressed timing
- Responsible for developing: Program scope and targets, Master project plan, Action item logs, Program and product cost tracking, and Issues escalation as required to avoid program delays
- Strong organizational and motivational skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with competitive needs and deadlines and drive those concurrent projects to completion
- Must have a strong sense of urgency; must be a confident and innovative individual
- Capable of identifying potential program issues needing attention
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to take initiative, to work independently of day-to-day supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with all levels of management, technical resources, and external contacts and portray a positive company image and trust
- Proficient analytical skills and close attention to detail to quickly gather facts and draw conclusions about potential new opportunities with a continuous improvement mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent – i.e. manufacturing, engineering; Master’s degree a plus
- 8+ years of automotive or manufacturing related experience working in Engineering, Development or Program Management function
- 3+ years of Program Management experience in a cross-functional environment working for a Tier I or II supplier
- Experience in a leadership role in the development and management of cross-functional teams with teams that are in multiple locations
- Experience managing full life-cycle product development; PMP certification is a plus
- Up to 30-40% Travel Domestic and International
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.