- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $2.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers, and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 18,000 employees.
This is a challenging position reporting to the Director of Marketing. The ideal Marketing Coordinator candidate needs to be a motivated, organized, a self-starter and meet the below requirements.
The Marketing Coordinator role includes project management, business writing and administrative responsibilities in a fast-paced, nimble consumer products marketing department. Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to ensure timely completion of multiple projects.
• Serve as the communication and administrative lead for the department.
- Manage product literature inventory and distribution.
- Manage purchase orders in SAP and send invoices for payment, following corporate policies.
- Manage samples including shipping, receiving, tagging and storage.
• Lead project status tracking. Schedule team meetings. Take and publish notes and action lists. Follow up with individuals on work assigned.
• Write copy for interesting marketing materials with high accuracy.
• Provide support for each Product Manager with product development, proofreading marketing materials, online and in store comp shopping, gap analysis.
• Serve as the department’s lead coordinator on trade shows to ensure all materials are delivered on time, at low cost. Travel to tradeshows if required. May include occasional weekend work or travel.
• Support ecommerce team by
- Writing and uploading on line content.
- Monitoring online product performance, including summarizing online reviews, pricing and shipping options.
- Responding to customer and consumer needs for information about online product information.
• Support Director of Marketing and other team members as required.
- Project Management
- Business Writing
- Open mind and customer service attitude
- Ability to lift 40 pounds for lifting product samples and shipments.
- 1-3 of work experience in managing multiple projects related to consumer products
- Effective communicator
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven team player, customer-oriented (both internal and external).
- Able to interface with all levels of management and across functional groups
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Technology friendly, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Web, ERP’s
- Ability to write clearly
- Bachelor's degree in business marketing, Internet marketing or a closely related major.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.