- 213 Industrial Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
This is a challenging position reporting to the VP of Marketing. The ideal Product Manager candidate needs to be a motivated, organized, self-starter and a proven history of sourcing consumer products from Asia.
The Product Manager will manage several SKU intensive categories and be adept in launching products from conception to production. Effectively manage and communicate the strategic category plan and annual planning horizons to cross-functional teams. Work with third party vendors to ensure a competitive cost, high quality and timely completion of projects.
- Work closely with key Marketing, Supply Chain and Engineering resouces focused on creating, qualifying and positioning direct import products
- Products to include reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors, and outdoor products sold within consumer retail, independent dealers and internet channels of distribution
- Conduct strategic analysis to effectively communicate annual planning horizons for import products
- Evaluate market trends and competitive analysis to support marketing objectives
- Lead cross-functional teams to senure project objectives and timely completion of projects
- Work with third-party domestic and international vendors to ensure cost targets and active project managment
- 3+ years of experience in launching products from conception, production, and distribution within consumer retail, independent dealers and rental markets
- Sourcing consumer products from Asia
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Effective communicator and strong project management skills
- Proven team player, customer-oriented (both internal and external)
- Able to interface with all levels of management and across functional groups
- Good problem solving skils
- Solid office product skills
- Ability to write clearly and to conduct data analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.