- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
This position is responsible for providing recruiting services to the company. To deliver high quality professional and manufacturing candidates and advance the companies brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. In addition, this role will create and oversee the delivery of training initiatives; including development of strategies and tactics.
- Create a continuous pipeline of diverse top talent based on hiring needs, market conditions and business objectives. Work closely with business partners to develop clear job specifications to determine requirements.
- Develop strong working relationships with managers to meet their recruiting needs. Lead the development of creative recruitment and sourcing strategies in order to attract, recruit and select highly qualified candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Interview, screen candidates and facilitate final recommendations to hiring team. Negotiate offers and leverage selling skills to close the candidates.
- Manage applicant tracking requirements to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Create and foster relationships with educational institutions to attract and recruit interns, students and alumni candidates.
- Maintain company website job posting content.
- Is Committed to Customers - meets commitments to internal and external customers; continually searches for ways to improve customer service; seeks and uses feedback from customers; focuses the organization on efforts that add significant value to customers; consistently drives for increased responsiveness to meeting and anticipating customer needs.
- Strong written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate to an audience in a formal setting.
- Develops relationships with key people at all levels including manager and technician; actively involved and accessible for ideas, help and support.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Capability to plan and manage meetings to make effective use of time.
- Delivers on commitments and shows consistency between words and actions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision while meeting objectives.
- Highly organized, results driven and detail oriented.
- Extremely self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years full- cycle recruiting experience in a complex recruiting environment
- Strong strategic development, implementation and ongoing execution of effective recruitment plans and selection strategies for all level roles
- Proven experience in a broad spectrum of direct sourcing methodologies (including passive sourcing)
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior level management
DISCLAIMER: The lists under Essential Functions and Additional Responsibilities are not exhaustive, but are merely the most accurate lists for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change. This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities and tasks are the only responsibilities and tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. S/he will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by his/her supervisor/manager. Requirements stated are minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to qualify for this position. To perform the duties and responsibilities of this position successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each task proficiently. Employment decisions, including promotions, transfers and others, are based on meeting all requirements and on organizational needs, the employee’s being in good standing (including lack of disciplinary actions), meeting all applicable performance standards and other non-discriminatory criteria. The methods of fulfilling requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. WE MAINTAIN AN “AT WILL” EMPLOYMENT.