- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
Immediate opportunity for payroll professional with prior current ADP Workforce Now experience! Apply now for immediate consideration!
This position is responsible for the maintenance of employee records specific to payroll such as W4 changes, direct deposit changes, Child support order, garnishments, along with time and attendance. Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll. Clear written and oral communication is a vital function as well as excellent customer service. Work closely with the Human Resources department.
- Executes tasks to establish and maintain accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Duties include checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards.
- Process W4 changes as well as garnishments and other payroll related processes.
- Assist managers and employees with questions related to payroll and timecards.
- Respond to inquiries in timely and professional manner.
- Strong adherence to confidentiality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Microsoft Word Processing software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and,
- 2 -4 years Payroll experience at least 1 of which was with ADP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.