- 213 Industrial Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. was established in 1984 as a division of MAT Holdings, Inc., a $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors and in 12 countries and employees 14,000 employees. The MATI product lines include chain link fencing, residential, farm & agricultural fencing, pet containment, lawn and garden and outdoor décor.
The Warehouse Coordinator oversees the daily operations within the area of service parts receipts, storage, retrieval, and timely shipping. Plans the staging and efficient organization of materials within the warehouse and helps manage a team of employees with in the area. Responsible for compliance with established internal controls, returns, and cycle count procedures to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into SAP system
- Planning, organizing, and controlling of Service Parts and related overall warehouse operations
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; direct movement to staging area; resolving problems
- Receives returned material stock items; inspects, determines suitability of material for restocking and/or repair
- Documents actions of customer returns by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse administration
- Always research to improve all warehouse/service parts operations according to company’s objectives
- Organizes and maintains service parts warehouse area and inventory for efficient material storage; maintains labeling system on each stock item, manually stocks inventory shelving with stock items received or returned
- Assist with common carrier pick-up assignments and packaging for deliveries following company and customer guidelines
- Create and maintain a team environment with Safety and efficiency as priorities
- Self-supervised/Self-starter yet able to take orders as directed
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 2+ years in a warehousing/manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills up/down the organization. Strong planning, organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent time management, people and process management skills
- Skilled in operation of area equipment (fork-lift, pallet jacks, air compressors)
- Mechanical Aptitude a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.