Sr. Financial Analyst
- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
The Senior Financial Analyst reporting to the Corporate Controller will be responsible for the financial reporting and consolidations process, budget and forecasting. This is a highly visible role with international exposure.
- Prepares Consolidated Statements of Operations, Balance Sheets and Statements of Cash Flows that are used for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Responsible for the consolidation of forecasts, operating and strategic plans.
- Perform financial analyst duties including analyzing and evaluating data needed in planning, budgeting and cost control.
- Develops and maintains global accounting policies and works with foreign affiliates to ensure compliance.
- Support Corporate Accounting and Finance functions including the monthly financial close process, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits and annual budgets.
- Prepare specialized reports as needed by corporate management.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Substantial experience in computer-based budgeting and financial modeling.
- Analytical, self-motivated, able to work alone or within a team in a fast paced environment.
- SAP and/or Adaptive Insights experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in converting manual processes to automated tools
- B.S. in Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of corporate accounting and financial analysis experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.