Retail Sales Analyst
- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multinational company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers, and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
The Retail Sales Analyst will work directly with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Finance and Purchasing Teams to provide timely and accurate reporting for the Business Unit. The position is critical to the day to day management of one of MAT’s largest customers and is a key member of the team. It is important that the candidate have strong analytical skills with a solid working knowledge of spreadsheets and all analysis tools available. Accuracy of the information compiled is critical to the business decisions being made on a daily basis. Reporting will be utilized by the management team to communicate strategic initiatives to our merchants and merchandising vice presidents
- Capture and analysis customer point of sale (POS) data, inventory levels, price points, store counts and rate of sale
- Analyzes multiple data points for sales trends, changes and opportunities
- Develop and maintain POS daily, weekly and monthly reports for all major aftermarket customers
- Articulate and present POS observations to multiple levels within the organization
- Prepare forecasting templates to be used by all department
- Ability to synthesize various, independently generated data points into a cohesive analysis.
- Proven capability to partner with cross-functional teams while handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment with the ability handle shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong presentation skills accompanied with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- High level of commitment, sound judgment, great follow-through, and initiative
- Self-starting and requires minimal supervision after receiving directions, goals, expectations and time constraints
- Ability to become proficient with customers / vendor portal website process
- Bachelor’s degree in in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales analytics or similar role
- Experience with sales-related software applications such as SAP preferred
- Strong Excel Skills is a must
- Strong experience with Microsoft Access i
- Proficient with mining data and interpreting results
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Word with advance capabilities in Excel
- Experience in aftermarket products a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.