Warehouse Shipping Team Lead
- 213 Industrial Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $2.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers, and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 18,000 employees.
The warehouse shipping team leader position is responsible for providing quality and efficient service to internal/external customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include motivating, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving.
- Supports department supervisor and preforms supervisory duties when supervisor is absent or out of office.
- Manages inventories and stock for both Finish Goods and service parts.
- Coordinates daily shipping requirements of service parts.
- Oversees customer retuirns and maintains detailed records for system entry and coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Oversee projects and supervise the day-to-day service parts operations of the team, making sure everyone is pulling their weight, distributing the workload evenly and that motivation and performance levels are maintained.
- Analytical skills to understand and make sound mechanical decisions.
- Proactive attitude to minimize company’s risk exposure.
- Willing to accept multiple task in multiple areas in a fast pace working environment.
- Past team leader experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 systems (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Previous experience with Sap is a plus
- Experience in warehouse inventories ,cycle counts and replenishment is a must.
- Ability to operate fork lift and other light equipment per company safety standards.
- Experience with shipping and logistics carriers is a must ( UPS, FedEx, LTL)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.