- 213 Industrial Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
REQUIRED: Experience setting up and running progressive presses.
- Follow all safety regulations and encourage co-workers to follow safety regulations.
- Follow all company policies and procedures and encourage co-workers to follow company policies and procedures.
- Read and interpret blueprints for product specifications.
- Conduct quality inspections of work.
- Maintain equipment in good working condition and report maintenance and safety concerns.
- Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits on production items.
- Provide data to assist in monitoring and tracking project status.
- Assist in training of junior employees, inspecting their work.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Sign off on completed work orders and quality of work.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques.
- Actively participate in the development of a LEAN manufacturing culture.
- 3 years' work experience operating progressive presses, overhead cranes & forklifts
- 3 years' experience with LINK systems automation controls
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Relevant experience within the last 5 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.