Reach Truck Operator
- 4500 92nd St SW, Lakewood, WA 98498, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
Reach Truck Operator (1st Shift 7 AM - 3:30 PM) $14 plus benefits after 90 days. This position is responsible for the put away of all inbound products previously unloaded by the lumpers. In this role you will bin to bin the product via RF Scanner and physically locate the product with a reach truck.
- The Receiving/Putaway associate will be replenishing stock to shelves and putting away all stock received daily.
- Must be able to lifting of 30-50 pounds.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping aisles, shelves and work stations neat.
- Complying with all policies and procedures.
- Working directly with the Inventory Supervisor
- Must have 1 year of experience operating a reach truck
- Must have experience operating a RF Scanner
- Understand basic throughput of a logistics operation
Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Experience within a warehouse in the last 2 years
Experience with inventory control in the last 2 years
Must have experience with Microsoft Office
Must have experience in WMS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.