Warehouse Forklift Operator 2nd or 3rd Shift
- 821 Bluff Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 18,000 employees.
Responsible for general warehouse duties, including packaging and operating forklift, RF scanners.
· Inspects equipment daily prior to using, including checking oil and water
· Loads trailers and inspects products for damage prior to loading
· Prepares outbound shipments and related records
· Picks customer orders via RF Scanner onto a pallet for shipment
· Performs general housekeeping in warehouse
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Efficient at operating a forklift
· Proficient with QA checks
· Working knowledge of RF Scanners / System
· Applicable experience within the last year operating a Forklift
· Experience with inventory control in the last 2 years – Strongly Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.