Warehouse Reach Truck Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- 821 Bluff Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 18,000 employees.
This position is responsible for the put-away of all inbound products previously unloaded by other team members. In this role, you will move product from bin to bin using an RF Scanner, but also physically relocate the product with a Reach Truck.
- Replenishing stock to shelves and putting away all stock received daily
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to conform with all policies and procedures
- Efficient at operating a Reach Truck
- Proficient with QA checks
- Working knowledge of RF Scanners / System
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Experienced in SAP & Inventory Control within the last 2 years - Strongly Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines