Accounts Receivable Associate
- 6700 Wildlife Way, Long Grove, IL 60047, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.4 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
We are looking for an extremely reliable Accounts Receivable professional with strong communication, math aptitude, analytical, and problem solving skills with experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Make business to business collection calls daily on past due invoices and follow up as required
- Apply cash receipts in SAP
- Research and resolve payment and shipping discrepancies
- Verify and prepare documents for direct import shipments prior to invoicing
- Request credit references and resale certificates, including updating and maintaining files
- Prepare various daily, monthly and quarterly reports utilizing SAP and Excel
- Reception desk backup (approximately three hours per month)
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must submit a cover letter for consideration and possess the following:
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Recent college graduates welcome
- Collection or accounts receivable experience a plus
- Deduction management experience helpful
- Must be able to thrive a fast-paced and high volume work environment
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of Windows with a strong emphasis in Excel.
- Well organized, detail oriented, highly accurate and self-motivated
- It is a requirement for the candidate to have good phone and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.