- 213 Industrial Dr, Jackson, TN 38301, USA
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the
heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to complete production schedule on time.
- Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
- Accurately and timely completes all required reporting functions.
- Uses computer based documentation system to find, view and print specifications and procedures.
- Disposes of scrap/rejected material in appropriate manner and according to safety regulations.
- Clean and assemble equipment while following safety procedures and practices and maintaining a clean orderly work environment.
- Disposes of hazardous materials appropriately, operates machinery and interacts with computer controlled equipment and processes.
- Ability to work in a team environment in a fact paced work environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Relevant experience within the last 5 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.