MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field and contribute to our robust growth.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for one of our feature teams.
Your main tasks will be:
- Managing a team: 1:1, skills development, set goals, ...
- Recruiting QA & Developers (junior to senior) to build your team
- Communicating and organizing with other manager (organisation, tech...)
- Structuring and developing our working methods (e.g. introducing the definition of acceptance criteria with QA and PMS)
- Coordinating developments Along with product management team (technical breakdown of tasks, prioritization with the product)
- Analysing and technical designing features related to the team
- Reviewing developments
- Be the tech reference point for features
We are looking for an Engineering with 10+ years' experience who:
- Are passionnated by managing in a tech environment.
- Likes to work in a team (agile environment) and has good interpersonal skills
- Likes to think about complex issues and is a strong proposer
- Enjoys organization and planning
- Likes to deliver quality, high-performance and tested code, by promoting good practices: TDD, peer-programming, software craftmanship, etc.
- Enjoys keeping a permanent watch on technological developments
Knowledge of 100% of the stack is obviously not required (but if you know it's even better). We are open to curious people who want to learn.
- .Net Core, .Net 4.8 (migration .Net 6 incoming)
- RabbitMQ (MassTransit)
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Elasticsearch Redis
- Git (Gitlab), TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
Do you know the Joel Spolsky test?
Here are our answers:
Source control: yes (GIT, master branch, release branches and feature branches)
One-step build: yes (CI: TeamCity)
Daily builds : yes (at each merge on release branches + nightly build)
Bug database : yes (JIRA)
Bugs fixed before writing new code : yes for bugs considered critical, others are prioritized in the backlog
Up-to-date schedule : no, but we try
Specs : yes
Quiet working conditions: yes
Best tools that money can buy : new laptop (Dell XPS 15, core i7 16GB ram and 512SSD) for each newcomer + resharper if desired + 100€ to buy personal material (ex : footrest, keyboard...)
Testers: yes (QA for automation + devs/product to test specific tickets)
Code screening: yes (technical testing + live coding)
Hallway usability testing: no
This position is available in 100% telework (full remote) from Warsaw, Paris, Luxembourg, Dublin, London
- HR call
- Interview 1 with our VP Engineering Manager
- Case study
- Interview 2 with our CTO