Business Development (m/f/d) - Internship
- Akazienstraße 3a, 10827 Berlin, Germany
Data is everywhere and so are the business models around it. Unfortunately, most business cases don’t have the data producer in mind and are lacking in security and privacy standards. We at MADANA are developing a self-governing and community-driven Market for Data Analysis while preserving YOUR Data Privacy using our patented blockchain based technology. We offer companies GDPR-compliant Privacy by Design products to future-proof/level up/transform their data ecosystems into “vibrant digital economics spaces” of the future. All this by enabling a fair and safe data collaboration for end consumers and more unique insights for companies without risking data breaches and less data & consent management. Our approach is as bold as our vision and our innovative and international/multicultural start-up team based in Berlin, is backed-up by a strong company network of advisors as well as the expertise from top-notch consultancies as Accenture and Capgemini. We call all this and more #PrivTech!
- You will support our COO Dieter with steering our strategy to success by establishing strong customer and partner relationships.
- You will be involved in executing and refining our strategy and Go-2-Market plan and present our products and services in front of potential customers and business partners.
- You will have the chance to learn on the job in close collaboration with Dieter and our CTO Fabian what it means to understand customer pain points and transfer these into new business and technical requirements for our products and services.
- You are an enrolled student in an academic institution and have at least five month time for a full time internship.
- You have experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) or an equivalent Suite like google.
- Our team is multicultural and our customers and partners are international companies, therefore you should be fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- As a start-up, our team always needs to stay agile and you should adapt to a doer mentality in a high paced environment.
What we offer YOU
We are driven by an open and bold mindset and are working on a highly influential service for you to be part of. As technology progresses, we are adapting and are working in a remote team with flexible working hours and a great work life balance as we believe performance is not bound to a specific time or place. You will receive a strong support not only within the team, but also from our companies’ network and advisors all based in the most cosmopolitan city in Germany, Berlin! Our office is based in a co-working space, so you will have access to a multicultural environment, free fruits, drinks and a chill out area as well as many events for you to attend. To top the soft perks, you will receive a highly competitive salary.
Let's get to know each other
We are working on the future of Data Analytics and are eager to share our Vision with like-minded, confident and bold people. If you want to be involved in something quite special and build this company together with us, then Dieter is looking forward to hearing from you.
Click on apply and let’s create something great together!