School Nursing Positions Available (LPN, RN, BSN, CSN)
- 1400 N. Providence Rd. Bldg 2, Suite 1020, Media, Pennsylvania, United States
The Location: MACCS Health Services is located in Media, Pennsylvania but operates in historic Philadelphia and its surrounding suburbs. Philadelphia is great place to work because it not only offers its historic excellence but a variety food, culture and excitement.
The Company: MACCS Health Services LLC is an organization that provides a variety of health focused programs to school and community based organizations servicing children in Philadelphia and the surrounding area.
Our team of Certified School Nurses, Registered Nurses and License Practical Nurses are the Provider of choice for several Charter Schools in the Philadelphia and surrounding area.
We believe in supporting the development and implementation of programs that promotes health and wellbeing. MACCS Health Services, LLC is committed to delivering high quality nursing, medical, dental, psychological, and health education programs that produce positive results. We engage in continuous improvement of services, personal and professional development of staff, use of funds and available resources.
The Position: We’re looking for School Health Technician Compensation offered can range from $24.00 to $40.00 per hour - depending on your qualifications and experience.
· We offer Health, Vision, Dental coverage to all of our Full Time personnel.
· We also offer Aflac supplementary group coverage to all of our employees.
· Develop and maintain student health records
· Maintain and update student immunization records
· Plan and complete mandated screenings
· Advise pupils, teachers, and parents on health related issues
· Attend scheduled staff/professional development meeting
· Certified School Nurse's must have successfully completed an approved PA school nurse certification course.
· All applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule
· Must be able to travel locally as needed
· Have excellent communication skills
· Experience preferred - will provide additional training
Why Should You Apply?
MACCS is a great place to work because it promotes not only health and well being to school age youth in a superior fashion but also supports the education of its staff in order to aid them in their quest for health knowledge and practices.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] gmail.com.