- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2000, M3 is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (joining the NIKKEI 225 in 2019) and is ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies. M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organisations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes. Beyond market research, we offer additional opportunities for engagement including physician recruitment and medical education, strengthening the responsiveness of our panel members.
This role is focussed on the M3 Global Research business and encompasses two aspects; one coordinates the accurate provision of relevant information and communications to panellists regarding the incentive payments and processes, including, but not limited to, post-payment support.
The other is a more technical part that provides reports and validations to ensure accuracy and integrity between relevant systems.
- Deal with internal and external incentive queries.
- Manage incentives inbox and assign tasks to the relevant person or teams.
- Coordinate communications with other teams and follow-ups until payment completion.
- Provide updates and support to other panel supporting teams.
- Facilitate payment statements to respondents to support tax declarations.
- Coordinate payment orders with vendors and partners.
- Maintain internal system updated in accordance with the company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate the distribution of payments and relevant information to beneficiaries.
- Validate data and coordinate communications with external partners on unsuccessful payments.
- Review flagged payments to determine their rejection or approval.
- Coordinate project payments with non-standard incentive processes.
- Ensure that all shared resources are up to date with the latest feedback and information.
- Preparation of the end-of-month reports and relevant tasks.
- Perform periodic system audits to identify discrepancies and coordinate corrections.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The performance of different tasks as necessitated by the changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation is expected.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in working on market research is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to analyse and identify potential issues with internal and external systems and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy essential
- 25 days Annual leave entitlement
- You will be eligible to participate in the quarterly bonus scheme upon completion of your probationary period. This will be paid quarterly once probation has been passed.