- 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
M1 is reinventing personal finance and creating the next generation financial institution. We believe the current tools used to invest, borrow, and spend your money are woefully outdated and overpriced. That’s why we’re rethinking what’s possible with new technology and building the tools to empower people to make the most of their money.
We started by building a beautiful, one-of-a-kind automated investing platform. People can easily customize and automate their investments, borrow against a portfolio line of credit, and soon, use M1 as their bank – creating the next generation personal finance account. There has never been an easier, more convenient, or less expensive way to manage your money.
Headquartered in Chicago, we’re rapidly growing and currently manage over half a billion dollars with hundreds of thousands of users. But we are not done. We’re just getting started and have ambitious plans to take on an entrenched industry. Join us and help build the future of personal finance.
M1 is quickly accelerating into its next stage of growth. As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with the Directors of Product and Engineering to aggressively expand the M1 team. You will lead full cycle recruiting efforts for Engineering, Analytics, and Design talent across various experience levels. As part of your day to day, you will also collaborate with the Director of People Operations and contribute to the overall People strategy of the company.
- Build a robust candidate sourcing pipeline through various channels including outreach to passive candidates
- Qualify technical talent and coordinate with Product and Engineering teams to manage the entire interview and hiring process
- Collaborate with team leads and People Operations to forecast hiring needs and develop necessary recruitment strategy
- Analyze recruiting pipeline performance on an ongoing basis and report results to senior leaders
- Research competitive landscape and provide recommendations to improve M1’s attractiveness to top-tier talent
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting focused on technical talent for a top-tier technology firm or high-growth start-up
- Proven ability to establish trust and credibility with technical recruits
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing and converting top-tier candidates
- Experience negotiating and leading the entire offer process
- Attention to detail and flawless follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in relevant field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.