Marketing Program Specialist
- 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
M1 is a young, rapidly growing Fintech company based in Chicago. We believe the current tools used to invest, borrow, or spend your money are falling short of what’s possible given new technologies.
That’s why we’re rethinking what’s possible and building the tools to empower people to make the most of their money, in 1 integrated financial account. In just the past 12 months we've opened over 100,000 accounts for clients who added nearly half a billion dollars to M1, we're reached the 5th highest ranked investing app in both app stores with raving 5-star reviews, passing the big four brokerages, and we've attracted all types of investors to our one-of-a-kind, free automated investing platform.
And we are not done. We are just getting started, with ambitious plans to take on an entrenched industry. A breakthrough product like M1 is the result of a talented team and strong work culture. Join us and help build the future of personal finance in a fun and focused environment with financially rewarding opportunities and raving fans.
We’re seeking a Marketing Program Specialist to drive engagement with our customers, and ultimately help grow our AUM. This role will be responsible for defining and executing on strategy for our customer lifecycle, including promotions, campaigns, creative and messaging to ensure our customers continue to use M1 and benefit from the value we provide. The role requires strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and project management skills as well as a drive to continually find ways to optimize communications to generate stronger engagement.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with different communication channels and campaigns targeting different customer segments. You'll also have experience with marketing automation with knowledge of how to build segmented drip campaigns that convert, and with designing and implementing user journeys that nurture relationships at scale, moving customers forward on our happy path. To be a good Program Specialist, you'll need solid CRM software skills, persuasive writing skills, qualitative and quantitative research experience and the ability to pick up the phone and talk with customers from time to time.
What You’ll do
- Develop and implement retention programs, rooted in data, based on customer lifecycle
- Analyze data, generate actionable insights and turn them into whom, when, what, where and how to target / communicate to drive engagement
- Work closely with marketing team to develop visuals and copy for compelling, relevant emails, push and in-app communication
- Proactively share results and insights with Ops team and collaborate on new/existing Programs
- A/B test activation campaigns to drive conversion and accumulate assets and drive customer LTV
- Understand customers and track behavior working with Analyst
- Write, design and develop email templates for use in nurturing and email campaigns
- Ensure brand and product messaging consistency of Salesforce emails
- Work closely with Technology and Marketing teams on analysis and reporting on the success of programs and retention KPIs
- Partner with Customer Service and Product teams to identify optimization opportunities within the customer attrition and CS contact workflows
- 3-5 years of experience in retention marketing, loyalty or CRM/email roles
- 2+ years experience as a power user/admin of a marketing automation platform (Salesforce a plus)
- Mobile/App experience a plus
- Financial services experience a plus, especially payment products
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a sharp attention to detail
- Scrappy, can-do attitude – someone who will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Energetic, goal-oriented, and team-driven
Don't forget the Perks!
- Unlimited PTO & personal days
- Comprehensive health benefits - Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Stock options for all employees
- Office in River North conveniently located near public transportation
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Apple laptop and accessories
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
M1 will not consider candidates submitted from third party recruiting firms.
M1 Finance: Be Invested.