Client Development Intern
- 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
M1 is a young, rapidly growing Fintech company based in Chicago. We believe the current tools used to invest, borrow, or spend your money are woefully undershooting what’s possible given new technologies. That’s why we’re rethinking what’s possible and building the tools to empower people to make the most of their money.
We built a one-of-a-kind, free automated investing platform. People can easily create and automate a personalized portfolio. And, it’s free. There has never been an easier, more convenient, or less expensive way to invest in what you want.
We manage hundreds of millions of dollars, are signing up thousands of new customers each week, and have rave reviews from our userbase. But we are not done. We’re just getting started and have ambitious plans to take on an entrenched industry. Join us and help build the future of personal finance.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in customer segmentation to develop out sales calls campaigns to existing clients to assist, education and share the different functionalities of M1 Finance.
- Become a subject matter expert on M1’s product and develop unique one on one product demos for high net worth clients
- Responsible for maintaining client campaigns which includes developing unique product offers and customized campaigns for clients
- Assist on creating M1’s client roadmap which will include brainstorming and executing on webinars and collecting qualitative data to better assist marketing and product channels
- Ensuring CRM system is up to date and activities are accurately documented
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Desire to be a part of a growing sales role
- Ability to be hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable with a willingness to learn
- Ability to take direct ownership of projects
- Organized with a keen eye and attention for detail
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.