Client Success Lead
- 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
M1 is a young, rapidly growing company determined to reinvent personal finance. We believe the current tools used to invest, borrow, or spend your money are woefully undershooting what’s possible given new technologies. That’s why we’re rethinking what’s possible and building the tools to empower people to make the most of their money.
We have built a one-of-a-kind, free automated investing platform. People can easily create and automate a personalized investment portfolio. And, it’s free. There has never been an easier, more convenient, or less expensive way to invest in what you want.
We manage hundreds of millions of dollars and are signing up thousands of new customers each week. But we are not done. We’re just getting started and have ambitious plans to take on an entrenched industry. Join us and help build the future of personal finance.
The client success lead will work towards developing solutions that make M1’s business run more efficiently by supporting day to day operations and providing service and support to M1’s users.
This role will have complete ownership of M1’s customer service and user support function. The client success lead will form a deep understanding of M1’s product and user support needs, and will scope, design, implement and manage user-support solutions that deliver exceptional service to M1’s users. This role will be responsible for aggregating user feedback that provides M1’s product team with actionable information that will help develop and prioritize feature development within the application. In addition the user support, this role will be highly engaged in day-to-day finance operations activities.
Ideally we are looking for a highly organized, entrepreneurial individual to join our team. What we care about most is hiring someone who will take direct ownership of their job function and will put in whatever effort it takes to get the job done. This role will be required to complete the requirements of the Series 7 license.
Here are the skills we think are necessary for success in this role:
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the needs of the business and switch gears quickly.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do mentality who will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Strong customer support focus, and previous experience working directly with end users in a retail or business environment.
- Deep understanding of finance and business operations, and the ability to easily analyze and disseminate information and data.
- High level of organization, and the keen ability to understand and juggle different business priorities that provide the most value to the organization.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.