Senior Android Engineer (m/f/d) - Hamburg
- Van-der-Smissen-Straße 3, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
Technology for the era of smart transportation.Taxi, Ride and Flight-Hailing, Last Mile Deliveries and Courier Services, Free-Floating and Station Based Sharing of various kinds of vehicles, even Keyless Car Rentals – our technology is powering a wide range of transportation services.
By providing convenient apps for passengers and drivers, setting up powerful dashboards for operations teams and partners, implementing secure payment solutions and helping to boost businesses with highly adaptive growth technologies, the team at M-TRIBES allows mobility and logistics businesses to “Matter faster”.
Building und growing M-TOOLS, the world’s first developer-first technology platform for transportation, M-TRIBES works with a growing range of companies from pre-seed stage startups to big corporates, helping to jumpstart and scale their services utilising our pre-built software components.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Android Engineer (m/f/d) to join us and become a crucial part our core cross-functional “tribe” in our office “with a view” on-site in Hamburg to help us build solutions that enable growth of innovative transportation services.
What you’ll do
- Help define, build, and constantly refine amazing user experiences with our native mobile apps.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, modularised, readable, and maintainable code.
- Work in well-organised sprints, as part of a bottom-up managed, autonomous, cross-functional agile squad together with other talented and experienced members.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality, share knowledge, test and validate new ideas and approaches.
- Take ownership together with the squad throughout the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation, quality assurance, and maintenance.
Who you are
- Collaborative person, you love working with other developers, product owners, designers, testers.
- Good communicator with great oral and written English skills.
- In possession of an academic degree such as B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or several years of relevant job experience.
- Passionate about writing well structured, readable, and testable code, in a collaborative manner (we ❤︎ Git).
- Professional, with a deep understanding of Kotlin and the Android platform.
- Familiar with Android Architecture Components, MVVM, LiveData, RxJava2, Dagger2.
- Experience with Coroutines and with building Android SDK’s/libraries is a plus.
- Aspiring knowledge seeker, ready to try out the latest changes in the Android world.
Why you want to work with us
- If you want to use your time to make a difference and build something that matters, then you will love to work with us.
- You get an opportunity to learn faster than anywhere else: we constantly incubate new ideas and spin-out startups.
- We offer a competitive salary, an awesome office with a view, and a culture of radical candor and true appreciation
- We encourage taking ownership and offer shares of the projects you are involved in.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support.
If you are interested to work with us, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.