Strategic Consultant - Portland
- 1000 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Lytics is a Customer Data Platform that's helping companies like Heineken, The Economist, and General Mills increase conversion rates and optimize ad-spend by personalizing their digital marketing efforts. We're the brain behind right message, right time, right channel. Lytics unifies data from every customer touchpoint (email, web, CRM, etc...), then creates AI driven affinity & behavior segments. These segments are synced back out into marketing execution tools to enable real-time personalization. Our latest capability, "Orchestrate" aims to redefine the category; Customer journeys are created using our intuitive UI, enabling a comprehensive view of cross channel campaigns, ability to prioritize actions, and quickly view results.
Own entire client lifecycle from client onboarding, to first use cases, to complete adoption of Lytics programmatic personalization capabilities
Engage directly with clients to assess their current marketing landscape and processes
Defne business requirements/user journeys
Guide clients through implementation of our software and ensure quick time to value
Project manage the client's internal team and Lytics technical resources
Coordinate with Sales & Account Managers on relevant client health metrics
Collaborate with and share best practices with the broader Lytics team
Develop playbooks and roadmaps for important client use cases. Where possible, these should be repeatable client to client
Remain current on latest industry trends and research to share with clients and to continually optimize their marketing strategy
Lead on-site workshops to guide client strategy and better train them
Assist in identifying opportunities for Lytics to deepen its relationship with clients and expand contract
Act as Voice of the Customer by distilling client feedback into product feature requests
Help identify and troubleshoot issues with client accounts including missing data, incorrect set-up, etc.
Experience with creating or implementing processes and/or documentation a plus
- 3-6 years prior experience at a digital marketing agency in either an Account Management, Email Marketing, Acquisition, or Analytics role. Customer Success Managers from relevant B2C-focused Martech will also be considered.
- Deep knowledge of the digital marketing landscape & business implications
- Ability to build strong partnerships with clients through empathy, discovery, and conflict resolution
- Results driven
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment which requires multi-tasking and frequent switching of mental gears
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Bonus: In-depth experience with a specific vertical (media, e-commerce, GPG)
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Working for Lytics
Lytics offers excellent health benefits for employees and family, a flexible time-off policy, and a variety of methods to grow your skills and further your career. Our customers include Nestle, Heineken, Atlassian, The Economist, Dr. Martens. Investors include Voyager Capital, R/GA Ventures, and Comcast Ventures.
Lytics is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.