EPS - Power System and Electronics Engineer - Space Industry Luxembourg (m/f/o)
- Betzdorf, Luxembourg
The Luxembourg System Integrator for Micro Satellites & Aerospace Systems
- Micro satellites, space systems and subsystem design, specification, manufacturing and test
- Space applications, service development and operation
LuxSpace Sàrl, a member of the OHB group family, is offering Micro Satellites, TT&C subsystems, system consultancy, engineering and integration and application services, as well as related R&D to national and international customers.
"Unique Individuals creating One powerful Team"
Our LuxSpace Team is composed of highly skilled and motivated professionals having joined us from more than 15 countries.
LuxSpace offers an interesting and challenging, multinational, open minded and innovative work environment with a cooperative management culture and a flexible working time model.
EPS - Power System and Electronics Engineer - Space Industry
For spaceborne power electronics development and general electronics design, LuxSpace is recruiting an experienced (7y +) electronics engineer.
An experienced electronics generalist with emphasis on power electronics and a profound understanding of related analogue and digital circuit design to participate in the in development / design of power systems for satellites. A good knowledge of space electronics is considered being a plus.
Activities comprise requirements and architectural engineering as well as supervision of subcontractors.
Several years of experience is a must.
Tasks to be performed:
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Being the focal point for all aspects of satellite power system – solar panels, power control unit, power distribution unit, power converters
- Elaboration of requirement specification. Flow down from System- to equipment- requirements and their justification
- Simulation on system level
- Provision of design documentation like: Technical notes, design description, worst case analysis etc.
- Review of design documentation from external suppliers and participation to review meetings
- Supervising suppliers
Candidate Profile, Skills and Qualities:
- University degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) or equivalent
- Experience to work in the aerospace, preferably having working experience with ESA
- Background in satellite Power Systems as well as general electronics for space (preferable for small/micro satellites)
- General knowledge of electronic circuits and the application of respective simulation tools for design and analysis (incl. EMC)
- Specific knowledge of electronic components for space (desirable)
- Ability to work and interface with a multinational team
- Methodical work-approach, results-oriented
- Self-motivated; taking responsibility and being proactive
- Good communication capabilities, analytical sense and priority setting abilities
- Willingness to work flexible in line with project needs and schedules
- Willingness to travel and to be part of a collocated team for a limited time
- Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge will be considered an asset
- EU citizenship or valid Luxembourg work permit mandatory.
- Interesting, innovative and challenging
- Join our team of highly skilled and motivated professionals.
- Living and working in Luxembourg info: www.guichet.lu
- Permanent employment contract
- Full-time (40 h / week)
- Flexible working model
Your Online Application:
- Please apply in English language
- Let us know your motivation
- Provide your CV (Upload or Fill-in) (Europass welcome)
- Kindly include your salary expectations (EUR annual gross)