- Camarillo Dr, Camarillo, CA 93010, USA
Outstanding opportunity for recent graduates to get into hot field!
The Data Analyst turns data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Responsible for receiving lender data from multiple sources and manipulating that data into files and databases to be accessed and used by Market Scan software systems. Data Analysts will develop tools and techniques to process data more quickly and more accurately, and monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Strong Excel skills are a plus.
Temp-to-hire starting at $18hr.
- Interpret and convert data so that it can be utilized by the multiple Market Scan tools and products
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Edit it using various software tools, to include Adobe Acrobat DC and Excel’s Power Query
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting finding
- Strong computer aptitude with intermediate Microsoft Office experience with products like Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and SQL; web scraping is a plus
90 day contract-to-hire. $18hr to start. Excellent work environment, great for recent college grad.