- Jalan BSD Green Office Park, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Lumina (https://lumina.mba) is a community-based recruiting and benefits platform for blue/grey collar workers in Southeast Asia. We start with helping laid-off workers to get jobs as COVID is recovering in Indonesia and getting them engaged in our community to upskill. In just a couple of months we attracted more than 50 thousand job seekers, and more than 20 thousand jobs from hundreds of companies.
Lumina's mission is to build technologies for 300 million Indonesians to find jobs and be financially better off. Join our high-performing & ambitious core team, and work directly with the founders!
- Work with founders in building the product vision & execute our strategic roadmap
- Own Lumina's strategic consumer facing products (Mobile App & Mobile Web) and B2B SaaS.
- Translate product strategy into clear & well-scoped requirement documents and prototypes easily understood by non-technical people & executable by engineers
- Work with engineers, designers, and cross-functional stakeholders to drive & deliver our roadmap
- Scope, prioritize, and manage the timeline of our roadmap based on business & customer impact
- Define, track, and analyze key metrics to drive company growth
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a product manager at a consumer facing, high growth startup
- Minimum bachelor's degree from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Business background
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence in a multicultural setting
- Down to earth, sociable, and can interact with wide spectrum of people; from executives, engineers, all the way to blue-collar workers & underprivileged communities.
- Mission driven. Can rally all team members & stakeholders to achieve our goals.
What is like to work at Lumina?
Lumina is, at heart, a technology company. To achieve our mission, we need strong engineers who can help solve the complex problems we face day-to-day. In building high-engagement consumer products, we must match varying user needs with great technological innovations.
We work in small, iterative sprints with a focus on experimentation to gain actionable insights and give value to our users. As a young team of engineers, we are keen on learning and improving ourselves together by living the journey of a fast-growing startup.
We strive to work in a company of warm, high energy, and inclusive people who treat each other exceptionally well. In retrospective sessions, we facilitate and encourage each other to grow in the direction of their personal mission and values. We are committed to build a healthy long-term working relationships where you can reach your full potential.
At Lumina, we’re looking for people with high ownership, growth-mindset, and integrity. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Our rigorous interview and onboarding process will help in finding what’s stand out and exceptional in yourself.