Contract Photo Retoucher
- 195 Humboldt Ave, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Coveted. Curated. Collected.
Lulus is the online destination for chic and on-trend fashion, providing superior customer service,a carefully curated selection, and a personalized shopping experience. Based in California and servicing customers worldwide, Lulus boasts a fun and casual work environment with an innovative and team-oriented spirit. We are always on the lookout for top talent to join the Lulus team, as we continue to build our community and be the top purveyor of chic clothing and affordable luxury.
The Photo Retoucher is responsible for editing product photos for use on our website. The person occupying this position is expected to use Photoshop on a daily basis to edit images thoroughly, accurately, and timely. As a result of this person’s efforts, Lulu’s will be able to update our product list online with high quality photos to engage our consumers.
• Photoshop pictures provided by the Studio team on a daily basis
• Color correct images to match physical product
• Retouch skin and other surfaces for consistency
• Maintain productivity spreadsheet to track completed photoshoots
• Work cross functionally with other internal departments to edit photos for marketing, social media, and other campaigns
• Coordinate with studio and accessory team to ensure all products have photos and are up to Lulu’s standard
• Organizes product inventory from studio, accessory photographers, and copywriter
• A Bachelor’s degree in art, communications, or related field is preferred
• Three years of experience with photoshop
• Experience in portrait and eCommerce photography is preferred
Interested artists should send us the following:
Cover letter & Resume
Portfolio of previous work
Lulls is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.