- Montreal, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
Join the Creative Services team that is responsible for creating promotional materials for Ludia's games and corporate materials. Under the supervision of the Brand and Creative Services Director and the Graphic Team Leader, the Graphic Designer creates different types of visuals, mainly digital, such as promotions for the various games, images for the various communities on social networks, as well as communications materials for human resources;
- Create different types of digital visuals such as promotions for the different games, images for the various communities on social networks as well as communication materials for human resources;
- Work with other departments and production teams within Ludia in a professional, courteous and efficient manner to meet their various visual needs;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality designs that reflect the artistic direction of each game and the company;
- Be able to solve problems independently and/or seek solutions with the right person on the team;
- Creative, curious and meticulous;
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment;
- Be a responsible, self-starter and resourceful worker;
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp needs;
What we're looking for:
- Hold a degree in art/graphics or equivalent;
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in Graphic Design;
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken;
Even more interesting if you have :
- Experience in Marketing / retail sales;
- Knowledge of social networks, their challenges and opportunities;
- Experience in the video game industry;
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- [email protected] Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.