- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
Join the team responsible for managing Ludia's build cluster and automation platforms where throughput, efficiency and reliability will be at the heart of your tasks.
What is it like to be Automation SysAdmin Ludia?
- Leverage Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code tools to manage a large automation infrastructure;
- Maintain and further improve the continuous integration process for games, 3D engines and 'Backend' services;
- Develop and improve our production procedures, promote automation using a variety of programming languages;
- Work with team leaders and developers to receive requests or identify problems with their work process;
- Analyze possible optimizations on compilation processes and compilation infrastructure;
You must have:
- College degree in computer science, system administration or equivalent experience
- Affinity for open source code software
- Expert knowledge of Linux, MacOs and Windows
- Experience with continuous integration or automation platforms (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Experience with configuration management software (Ansible, Puppet)
- Very good knowledge of version management systems (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Knowledge in scripting (Bash) and programming (Python, Groovy)
- Ability to work under pressure and in critical situations while keeping calm
- Flexibility of schedules - rotation of duty
- Excellent communication skills in French and English are imperative
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, Kibana, ...)
- Experience with virtualization (VM), containers (Docker), deployment and management systems (Kubernetes, Hel
- Level-2 networking knowledge, level-3 routing, VPN and firewalls
- Work experience in a video game environment
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- [email protected] Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.